Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?

Go Mulan. You reflect on that, GIRL. Is my reflection someone I know? I think so. I think she's a pretty happy, chill girl. Yes, a heated temper. I'm able to bounce from one thing to the next, and when I'm delayed in my timing I get frustrated. Fast. But generally, she tries to be good: turns off naughty songs, uses kidsinmind.com to rate movies, doesn't do drugs... :) So far so good, eh? 

I was doing the 10-Day Beauty Challenge, and suffice it to say that I failed even the first task: don't weigh yourself for the 10 days. Got home, and what do I do? Update myself! The number down there scares me, the double chin I'm sporting isn't boosting my confidence, and the incessant zits on my chin make "beauty" a miserable topic to discuss with me right now.

But I was thinking about the 10-Day Beauty Challenge thing. Really, I'm one pretty awesome cookie. (Yes, "cookie" is the right word I'm wanting to use right now, thank you.) Maybe I'm a little poufy...have a little extra here and there. But hey, that's for my winter hibernation, mkay?

In my defense so I'm not viewed as a total lard (not that anyone would still be reading this...) I went to the rec center today and climbed the rock wall. Ooh, now there is something I like: I get so into it: sure, the rope will catch me, but when I'm climbing, if I fall I fall to death. This isn't some mock trial to me. I love it! Then I went and lifted so I'm not such a wuss at climbing. But maybe, just maybe I've found me a hobby.
That adds to my beauty...right?

Comments