Dizzy

My life is really happening fast,a nd sometimes I get dizzy just living.

Love it.
She was my FAVORITE "Little Miss."
 For instance: today was my all-class day: quizzes, readings, homework assignments filled my day. I had the joy of playing with Neltje and Jeff for devo. Neltje...easily my besty. We just get along so well. Say what we need/want. No reservations. We do need to work on our publicly mature side, but we'll get there. When it's just us, we can be mature and real. When we get even one other person around us, we feel this unsaid need to act 21.6 times as crazy as we normally are, and this results only in fits of giggles, weird noises, and tongues hanging out. Oh, and YouTube video quotes.

Our favs? Harvard Sailing Team. Kid History. Penelope-SNL.

Anyway, the work followed school. Ward party tagged behind work.

Meet Cecilly.
I got home after the tiring Ward Party and lay in my bed for about 10 minutes, just attempting to relax my mind. But college minds never sleep. No, no... rather, I had thoughts of the Jr. Core, finals, assignments, maybe sorta possibly boys, grad school, mission, spirituality, cleanliness/sanitation of our apt, decorations, aspirations, disappointments, dead laptops, broken phones... all this ran through my mind during my minutes of "peace." I got up to go to campus and just got dizzy. Not necessarily dizzy I'm-going-to-pass-out dizzy, but dizzy tired-of-everything dizzy.


Subsequently, I put in two hours at the library before calling it a night and [hopefully] letting my mind actually rest. We'll see about that.

Comments