Facebook feelings

Today was minorly productive: sleep in; power toning class at 24-Hour Fitness with Kristie; then shopping for a couple hours for clothes, hair jazz, and food. Got life back in order. Top off the night of doing scrapbooking at Adrienne&Nathan's and DEVOURING three movies: two chicker flickers and one Creeper McCreepster one. (Or... "No Reservations," "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," and "Minority Report." Adrienne whipped out about 8 cards and 5 scrapbook pages. Kristie (dear Kristie who claims to have no creativity in her) dazzled us with 6 super cute cards. In the meantime, I got... 3 pages finished. 1 double-spread, 1 single. FAIL. I didn't realize how behind I was until I saw their achievements. Oops oops ops ops.

"Minority Report" ended at a whopping 2:45 a.m., so Kristie and I finally cleared out, came to my place to sleep our lives away. In this time, I got on Facebook for any epic daily updates. 

I care for a total of probably 7 Facebook friends. I was looking at all the updates in my Home and realized that, "Wow. I'm only keeping people as friends because when I go to one of my friends' pages and see that I need to add them as a friend again, I know I got deleted. The jerk." ha ha First, I laugh my butt off at the message/maturity level of the person. Then I move on and forget it. But I don't want to shatter someone's life by deleting them. Facebook, you're giving me a complex. That's why I steer clear most of the time and get on for brief moments, if that. 

Comments

Kami said…
I know what you mean about fb friends. Sometimes when people request me as a friend I wonder why...but most of them truly are friends. If you want to delete me I'll understand, but I'm keeping your blog address 'cause I like to read it! :)
*Bekah* said…
Don't worry! I will never delete you! You were my first friend at BYU. :D