Contentment

 You know when you just feel so happy you want to cry from joy? I feel that way. Everything in life is going so perfectly well: 

  • I was accepted into the business school (the reason I came to BYU)
  • My roommates are...amazing. We are all learning and growing so much together every day of our lives. I am blessed to be surrounded everyday by such crazy, thoughtful, kind people.
  • Social life is going so swell! I stop by apt. 12 prolly 4 times a week, and I feel so at home there: heck, I sleep on their couch even if no one is home! Freaks Jake out a li'l bit, but Josh likes me warming his bed. (the couch!! His bed is the COUCH!!!! Don't you get all judgin' on me.) Going along with social life, we play with apt. 24 a little bit. Jeff is also becoming a better friend. I admire so much who he is, and he is the type of friend who pushes me to excel. I appreciate him. 

"He has a very Greek god look to him." -Neltje about Jeff


Tonight Neltje, Ames, Jeff, and I went ice skating. It was SUPPOSED to be Ugly Sweater somethin', so we got all gung ho and purchased hideouneous sweaters from D.I. Yeah, we were the only 4 out of 527 students sporting our epic sweaters. We shared confessions of all our previous sins. Joyfully scandalacious. :) 

Comments