You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with

My five peeps:

1) Neltje
2) Ames
3) Whitney
4) Kristie
5) Gibbs
1 & 2: I'm scared. ha ha I seem to have the most fun, but be the most unproductive.
3: I'm going to be a much more humorous person.
4: Ahh! Mix of dying of laughter and feeling more annoyed than I thought POSSIBLE.
5: *cricket*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This prompted me to think of all the people I have actually had a meaningful conversation or face-to-face interaction with in the last couple weeks:

Shawn. His two friends. Jeff. Jake. Josh. James (12). Ryan. Sam. Carrie. Kristie. Adrienne. Nathan. Aubree. li'l Ames. Whitney. Neltje. Gibbs. Parker. Kristine. James (cute kid in TWO of my classes). Aaron. Peggy. Dandy. Vania. Todd. Derrick. Clara. Kendra. Don. Haley.

Kay, this is sad. I have conversed face-to-face with a total of 30 people in the last couple weeks. I can break them into three categories: ward, Vernal, Africa.


Conclusion: I need to get out more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
um... i see absolutely nothing wrong with this :]
and we are VERY productive:D
we produce HAPPINESS!!!!!
Cecilly said…
You know what, Ames, you are SO right. Now please find a way to make happiness equal good grades. :) ha ha I believe it CAN be done!
Adrienne said…
You need to get out more? I think I have had a meaningful face-to-face conversation with 5 people in the last 3 months. I am that social :D Or maybe you just need a boyfriend... or husband.
Cecilly said…
ha ha One of those things! I'll take... well... I'm pretty content without them, but someday I'll get tamed.