Perceptions

How do people perceive me?


This is one thought is on the forefront of my mind lately; especially after this trip I took this weekend; I went to California to campaign for the Republican Party. While there, I was acquainted with 8 new people whom I spent the next 72 hours with.

I really wonder what they saw me as standing for, who they see me as, and generally speaking how I am perceived as.

I think people perceive me as unintelligent because I LOVE to have fun; I love to laugh, sometimes at the expense of a more intelligent conversation. I hope they don't. I really do have a brain, I swear! I feel the need to justify myself.

I do love learning, and I hope people know that by the way I try to seize life and make the most of it. Sure, some days I don't enjoy the structure of school and life that I feel people impose on me. Sure, I'll rant and rave about blah blah blah wo is me. But overall I'm a dandy happy person. I hope you, whoever is reading that, knows that about me.


So... if you don't mind my prodding... what do you perceive me as? Honest truth. If you don't want it public, feel free to e-mail!

Comments

Sarah Alder said…
I know you don't know me, I got to become friends with one of your really good friends from Vernal last year. I came across your blog from knowing him, and I love reading it because you are such a happy person and from my perspective you have bubbly personality. You have always come across as a very intelligent person, and the service and love you show towards people is an amazing example to me. The way your friend talked about you showed how much he admired you too, and he is a pretty smart amazing person himself, so that must be proof that you must be an incredible person! Keep being yourself. :)

Sarah
Unknown said…
Energy...no more needs to be said. ENERGY!!
Adrienne said…
Crazy beyond all explanation and too cool to be in school.
Hanna Hansen said…
Cec- Tis Hanna. enjagala nnyo your blog! It makes me want to go back to Uganda, it was so fun... as your posts demonstrate.
Just so you know I view you as a great, crazy person (as the others said). However you are also very thoughtful, deep and serious when needed. I enjoyed seeing your care for others this summer and the quality person you are. You tought me how to connect with people (remember our neighbor whom tought mat making for example)and how to be more selfless while caring. Glad I know ya.
That is it... even if this is semi cheesy.
Rhet said…
Honestly, I perceive you as my role model who is the happiest, smartest person I've ever met.