What I Live For

My mind is revolving around this idea of "hobbies." I've never been one to really claim something as my hobby because all I ever really did/do seems to be homework. And yet somehow I don't excel in school enough to call myself an academic.

My Life's To-Do List currently stands as:

Life.

Laugh. Laugh a lot. Visit all 50 states with one memory from each, written downphoto for extra credit. Cover my room in posters of some sort. Paint my walls the way I want them. Grow a tomato. Have a lemonade stand. French braid 50 people’s hair. Paint fingernails/toenails with a handicap kid. Stay the night in a bus. Skinny-dip. Cook foods from 15 countries. Play hide & seek in a cornfieldNOT corn maze. Break a bone. Snorkel. Touch an eel. Cruise Caribbean. Visit Jerusalem & New Testament sites. Learn every country in WORLD and one fact or more about each. Practice hair dressing. Learn to

walk in heels for one week straight. Wear bunny slippers, teddy & blanket to a major event.

Learn to yodel. Scream like a banshee. Celebrate other religions’ holidays.See a play on Broadway in New York. Have a collection of something exotic & weird. “Invent something. Make a tree house. Spend a day doing things I’ve never done before! Drive a motorcycle. Learn calligraphy. BYU Jerusalem. Work as hotel manager. Nanny Upstate. Intern Disney/Marriott/nice, respectable hotel. Honors thesis. Civic services job. Help launch a new project or product. Run for mayor/political office. Serve as president of an organization. Mission. Give a professional presentation. Work in a catering or dining job. Do some kind of fitness training. Work somewhere COLD. Work on a cruise ship. Have the means to really influence people. Graduate sometime soon. Firefighter. Chair a community project. 5K, 10K, ½ marathon, full marathon?

Triathlon with sisters J Swimming race. Work with dad for a day. Work in every time zone. Be a flower water-er. Be able to offer advice to someone. Be respected. Learn to water-ski or wakeboard. Cruise. Lifeguard. CPR certified. Work in a clothing store. Work in a mall. Go to a country concert. Be in some country that worships Judaism during the Fall when all the holidays take place. Lick a Tootsie pop and count how many licks it takes to get to the center. Have a garden. Hiking/camping tripwhere you carry the legit backpacks with your goods.

Comments