New Developments in the Exciting Life of Cecillia Rosa Frannycisco!

1. Our apartment created a blog. Just for us. Confessions of Apt. 29. We are ready to document our year's adventures, struggles, joys, annoyances, and anything else we feel inclined to share. Not even share with anyone. Just for us. To bond.

2. I'm setting weekly goals. After two months of meh-ness, I decided I need to re-focus (or actually focus) myself. So each week I'm setting goals. I've done this in the past, but my attempt was half-hearted, and I had no accountability. So now, I am accountable to my roommates; last night we discussed our goals. For the week, I have committed myself to:
  • Study 3 hours a day for my Macroeconomics test I will be taking Saturday
  • Read "the scripts" once a day for ten minutes or 1 chapter, whichever comes first. Really put my heart into it, though.
  • Pray morning and night
  • Work out with Neltje and Whitney at least two mornings (I missed today, so my chances are narrowing)
Those are they. Them. Whatever. Those are my goals.
So far... pray: check. Macro study: one hour check. Work out: fail. Read "the scripts:" fail.
Still 12 hours left in the day.

Can I DO it? Super YES!!!

Comments

Kendra said…
You can do it Cecilly!! :)
Cecilly said…
awww, GARSH! Thanks! ;) I've done it all but read the scripts for today. That is STILL going to happen!