Fall

I have a lovecrush on Fall. Something is magical about waking up to a drizzle outside my window, a nippy cold wind on me as I scurry to campus, and lightly tapping my foot in each puddle in my path. The myriad of colors around me mesmerizes me and distracts me from my studying as I shuffle to campus.
Once upon a time, I thought Spring was my favorite season, but I've decided Fall wins.

I'm on a quest to find "my song--" the song I connect with more than any other song, or one which describes my life perfectly... hasn't come yet, but with my season lovecrush on my mind,
I thought of songs with "Fall" in the title that came to mind, and these are what came:

"Falling" -Emma Rossum
"Fallin' For You" -Colbie Caillat


Comments

Adrienne said…
I like fall too, except having to come home from campus in the dark. Sad waste of days... ha ha
Cecilly said…
True! When I'm leaving for work it is dark. I don't know what to do with myself.