Good-BYE October and HELLO November!!


First things first: I need to REALLY thank Katie Weber for making my blog all cutesie. She is a rockstar!

Because I'm epic, I'm going to borrow ideas from her until I get my own. So... a review of October and a sneak preview of November coming right up!

Highlights:
  • General Conference with Kristie, Sara, and Jaden. We were ATTEMPTING to make it for the Sunday afternoon session, but THAT didn't happen. Rather, we chilled on the lawn of Temple Square and threw grass at each other. Really mature.
  • "Mentalist" Thursday nights with Kendra, Haley, and Katrina in Apartment 28 next door.
  • PBL State. Hilarious creepy old men.
  • Visited Griffin, who was hospitalized because of spinal staph infection.
  • Mandy's
  • 4 exams down..
  • Went to every FHE--an improvement from last year.

Comments