I caved...but not without a casualty

I did this experiment in my apt which turned humorous: the dishes had piled up to the point we were washing a dish to use it just to add it to the stack. Pretty bad. I decided just to do them because I didn't want confrontation over who was to do them and whatnot. As I was nearly finishing washing, I stopped short and left all the utensils dirty so that someone would have to do just the utensils to finish the dishes.

The next day...dirty utensils.
Day two....dirty utensils.
Day three...still dirty utensils.

Kay, what the heck? I made sure to do my dish and utensil after each use, but I was having to draw from the dirty pile to get my next one.

Then cleaning check came. My job was the sink, and in the past whoever has sink just does the dishes there since usually they are quite few. Last night as we were all conversing I made a point to announce I was not doing the dishes. Me roomies decided that we could all do them together.

Now.

But... I was playing "Ticket to Ride" with James and didn't want to
do them NOW. So I caved and said I would by my onesie later.

And today, Ames and I did.
But not without a casualty: Neltje's favorite dish, one that says, "Yum." Oops. We are so dead. I wonder how many pieces our bodies will be cut into. "Probably as many as the dishes!" Ames says.

Amen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
http://www.letmewatchthis.com/external.php?title=Harry+Potter+and+the+Order+of+the+Phoenix&url=aHR0cDovL3ZpZGJveC5uZXQvZmlsZS5waHA/ZmQ9NTIzMzU1NQ==&domain=vidbox.net&loggedin=0