tHiS iS wHaT dReAmS aRe mAdE oF

Oh I've been sneezing great sneezes and oh how I've been shooting the breezes. Haha That was too tempting of a Dr. Seuss attempt to pass up. Once upon a time I didn't wake up to go swimming like I said I would, for which I might have cost myself my life. And once upon a time I was pretty sure I would die from having no sugary sweet candies from January till my March birFday. And once I went to Uganda, Africa. You might believe that I can't wait to go back, that I am terrified of relationship committments, that I usually regret choices once I have hindsight bias how it could have been. Then again, I know the future can be better than the past. Somewhere there's a voice inside me crying to be free. You know when you accidentally munch on the inside of your cheek? Yeah, I did that like four times yesterday.

Comments

Adrienne said…
Maybe you should just eat a candy bar and stop munching on the insides of your mouth. Swimming was intense.. you missed out. Also, you should hook back up with Chris. <3 Just sayin... Our baby needs a cousin!