a little ray of sunshine

life is crazy. I have a feeling life is changing from the organized, prepared approach I've had with the new year and new schedule, and is merging to the unexpected, haphazard, spontaneous approach that oftentimes begins after the first three weeks of classes.


driving records are disheartening. Roommate arrangements change. Neltje doesn't know classiness, such as Les Mis. Sometimes you wake up five minutes before class, reek like sleep, have tousled hair, have a "glasses" day, and you just throw on jeans and call it good. It happens. This working-out hobby of mine is sure nice, albeit the weird body parts in pain at random moments of the day. Maybe I won't always be a cow. Group meetings fall through. Homework assignments fail. Computers become unfixable. Money runs tight. People ignore you.


through it all.....
tots somehow make life make sense. Outside looks and feels like Spring! A friend sincerely asked how I was. I have the best roommate, undercover best friend in the continental U.S. I slept on my mattress on the floor; no bed frame. Lost temple recommends are replaced. I got a shower in the middle of the day. Ames comes home today! I have friends. I live in America. I'm LDS. I'm not on LSD. I have a job. Last night we family-ers had deener and watched a movie. My Kristie date! Grilled cheese & tomato soup sure taste deliciouso when you are hungry and sad. The apartamento is spic & span--and even smells a little yummalicious!!!

Comments

Chloe said…
YES! that is what I am talking about. :)

Optimism in life is the only thing that will get you through...

I AM having a good time, God. Thanks for life!
Anonymous said…
Cec, I sincerely love you with all my heart. Long live AmAzing peeps like thee!