Kim Quotes

Kristie & I have been playing at Kim's house a lot recently--Kim was one of our good family friends in Vernal, and the best stake Young Women's leader EVER with spikey hair. The first night on arriving in Provo, we ate deener at Kim's and played the Kinect Xbox at her house. The next we did a New Year's Eve party, and she had us invite a bunch of friends over. It was the perfect New Year's Eve: games, food, fun, kitties... :) The next day we went for the forgotten goods from the day before. Essentially, we've been playing there ever since and have it in our plans to continue doing so. Before I conclude my post dedicated to Kim's awesomeness, I wanted to share the BEST quotes she whipped out. Her mind moves quickly, because these quotes were EPIC:

"You want some wonderful person to share the mundane, dulldrom days of life with. You want someone it's fun to walk the dog with in the neighborhood. Someone you are excited to go grocery shopping with every week for the rest of your life."
This has got me thinking for the last week or so. I mean, I can't choose now this super special awesome person, but someday I will. And rather than looking for someone who I face a roller coaster of emotion with, I honestly would rather someone who is down-to-earth enough that I don't have to feel crazy emotions around in order to be happy. Everyday life is meant to be enjoyed. Of course I love crazy things and crazy people, but there comes a time you just need to mellow out. 

"I want to wallow in self-pity by myself. You're not cool enough to come to my pity party."

"Life is spontaneous whether you planned it or not."

"Life will happen when you stop wondering."

"Chivalry is dead only because the woman killed it."

Kim, you rock.

Comments