So Gosh Dang Depressing

That last post was so gosh dang depressing; I don't know what's gotten into me. I think it's a serious case of "maturity." Yes, Neltje, I said the word. I've always been (and may always be) on the immature side of life. But this semester I'm hoping to market myself differently: as serious, intelligent, pretty... not rough, uncoordinated, clumsy, crazy, and flighty. But you know what? The more I spend time trying to serious myself up, the more disenchanted I am by it. [I think] I'm ready to accept that I am just a crazy girl. I love laughing. I love being crazy, spontaneous, happy, silly, immature, smart, casual, professional. It depends on the day. I'm through making myself up into something I'm not: I feel so HEAVY about being serious and all "mature." That word tastes gross to me. 

Things I want to do, and do soon else I shall die of mundane-ity:
  • wear toe socks
  • wear my one-sie regularly around the apt complex
  • go visit random people, from class, ward, life, years past
  • finish my Africa scrapbook
  • do a life scrapbook
  • do some midnight Wal-Mart runs with the roomies
  • sing karaoke (don't tell Ames, though, because she'll make it actually happen)
  • say smart things in class
  • make 5 new friends I feel comfortable inviting over for games
    • invite them
  • make hot cocoa
  • play in the snow
  • bundle up really warm
  • ace my classes because I'm so dang smart
  • walk under an umbrella
  • find some deodorant that WORKS for me
  • do a triathlon
    •  sidenote: I am PLANNING on this. Hence why I get my fat tush to the gym [almost] daily.
  • brush my teeth

Comments