realizations

Blogs are NOT meant to be an emo-fest. At least not this one. Keep that confined to Facebook. Here are quirky little things of life I've realized. Maybe I slept too long or something, but I feel like I just woke up to smell the daisies:
  • Some weird magic spell was cast over our apartment. Not the Cinderella kind--the Ursula kind. Maybe it was punishment for leaving everyone in our complex with near-moldy donuts. Maybe it's for speeding too often or lucking out of tickets. Or screaming like banshees as we ran around the apartment complex. Perhaps leaving pads on our manfriend's doorstep, our festive prank war, too many midnight premiers, starving our vent monkeys, killing our fish, vandalizing too many peoples' windows,ditching dance labs early, giggling in the temple about Freddy Krueger's Christmas, running stairs at night, stalking too many people, throwing junk in the Crap Corner, refusing to hug, having poor ward party etiquette, harassing our only friend about being the worst photographer in the world, stealing STOP signs, opening our Christmas presents early because we were too dang excited... Whatever reason the donut gods hate us, I hope they cease their vindictive spirit and grant us happiness and laughter once more. 
  • This semester is going to be insane, but needs to happen as such. I am taking 20 credit hours (don't fear, 3 of them are not even real classes, and another 3 are an on-campus internship), working 16 hours a week, training myself for a triathlon, and attempting to look like a cute girl every day. Except today. Excuse me; I'm really such a lady. :) ha ha
  • I don't like numbered lists. Bulleted lists make me feel much more open, whereas a number trail feels constricting
  • If life goes according to plans (AKA, if I don't DIE of fatigue), I will graduate either June or August of next year. Crazy.

    Comments

    Anonymous said…
    its.. excuse me i'm sorry. i'm really such a lady!!! :]
    LOVE YOU!!
    Adrienne said…
    Doood... you are going to graduate so soon! Come nanny with the coolest people ever :) Or go on a mission.