count down. count up.



life is changing so quickly.

one year ago I was finishing the Kraft case and became and Auntie.
eleven months ago I was moving to the Colony and living the oddest summer of my life.
ten months ago I let go of someone I had been absolutely mesmerized by for two years.
nine months ago Neltje, Adrienne, Nathan, Elliott, Isaac and I endeavored to The Big Apple.
eight months ago I was meeting new roommates yet again, redesigning who I wanted to be.
seven months ago September kinda just happened.
six months ago I was united with someone who turned my world and perceptions upside-down.
five months ago I sat alone in a hotel room in Boston, regretting not having been a more diligent team member.
four months ago I let myself get up for the let down, recovering with a guitar and family.
three months ago I was still finalizing my school schedule and gearing up for Wake Forest.
two months ago I received my mission call.
one month ago I hit the big 21.
four day ago I received my endowments in the temple.
one day I made the resolution to live happier.
in three weeks the semester concludes.
in four weeks I arrive to Chicago.
in two months I leave Chicago.
in three months I enter the Provo MTC.
in four months I arrive to Guatemala.
in five months I arrive to Honduras.
in two years I leave Honduras.

I see where I've been, and I excitedly look to the future. I think I could safely say this year has been one of the most eventful of my life. I look to the Cecilly of one year ago, and the Cecilly of now... it's surprising how one person can change in one year.


Comments

~Christine~ said…
Your awesome....that's all I have to say! Good luck in any and all of your adventures and endeavors in life!