hiatus

life has happened.
life has happened a lot.
life has happened a lot with many events.
life has happened a lot with many events which brought to light the essence of my character.

Am I pleased?

Wanji. (to all non-Lugandan speakers, that means "yes.")

I've neglected blogging because I have so much to say. Such thoughts to express. I don't even know where to begin, or how to prioritize what makes it to the blog.

the South is so cute. want.
this week I laughed harder than I have in months.
forgiving people is liberating.
sometimes I need to be forgiven, too, and I apologize for the hurt caused.
having something so good so close is frighteningly exciting.
I don't know why I spend 2% of my life at my apt.


I lit'rally haven't stopped running around: new york, provo, st. george, provo, vernal, provo, chicago, missouri, provo.

some nights I've gotten all-time-record-lows in hours of sleep: I'm talking 3-4 hours. I'm dyin'.
I found me. I don't know where Cecilly was hiding, but I found her! (I think she was lost in the recesses of the professionalism the Tanner building/business school demands.) I am coming back to bright-clothes, mismatched-socks, cheerful smiles, t-shirt Cecilly. I've missed me.
I want to    read   get lost in a good fiction book
this weekend mom resurrected a CASSETTE TAPE (those things still exist??) for me, and I'm in utter and complete love: Charly, a love story. (commonly known to LDS folks as the saddest movie ever)
I ditched a friend last week, and I think friend is still mad...with good reason.

I flipped a coin as to whether to graduate April 2012 or leave a semester after my mission. April won.
new york happened. and it was INCREDIBLE! I'd love to work there for a couple years before I entirely settle. It's just... it's New York. As we walked down the streets in the central area, I was mesmerized by all the business people. It wouldn't be me, but it's an experience I want to have.
school starts in two weeks. excitement.
chicago next week. bring on the 30-hour car ride!!! [and that's only one way.]
Little Mermaid @ Tuacahn was FABULOUS!!!




send me to an addiction-recovery session, because I've got three addictions I need to control:

(1) Mentalist. I. heart. Mentalist. and. watch. it. for. hours. every. night.

(2) Pinterest. my dream come true in virtual form: colors & creativity.
(3) Impulsive purchasing. for example, the kayak I bought last week. and dollar movies. yard sales. snacker snacks. dollar store. redbox. mall--that place is beastly. new york. frozen yogurt. taco bell. mcd's.

Comments