manic monday

 SO true.

nothing like starting Monday off right--10 minutes late for my second class of the day. disregarding & sleeping through the first. overdrafting my bank account by not accounting for rent check going through before payday. having the most relaxing weekend of my school year by allowing myself to be human, take a break, and be a friend and neighbor. have one of the most inspirational conversations with friends in the ward when I thought I just couldn't get through the day. going to my first ever concert with Clara--Allred at the Velour. couldn't have had a better Saturday night. car dance party afterwards. :) being inspired by Paul & Lisa offering advice. sitting outside, letting the wind pound my face and the sun warm my skin. ahhhh, Spring. motz stix. fresh flowers. listening to Austin play Jon Schmidt on his keyboard. 10 hours of sleep one night, 4 the next. no idea my pre-mission summer plans. totally and 154.32% alright with that.


life doesn't get much better than this.

Comments

Clara said…
How come I missed out on this inspirational conversation???