"What's new in life?"

Infamous question. Running into someone you haven't seen in over 7.2 hours. "What's new?" I don't know...I matched my socks today? I didn't belch obnoxiously in public? I remembered to zip my pants? I looked halfway like a girl today? Deodorant? Made a facebook friend?

That or....

1. My best friend, Malynne, has a blog. I am so satisfied with that fact alone that I think I might do a dance at a veeeeerrrrrrryyy public venue. WATCH out, dollar theater tonight! Going to see "Tangled" with Ames, Whit, & friends. This might be my dancing debut.

2. I have the sanitation equal to that of a pig. Ames told me one day about 4 months ago that: "You don't eat leftovers." I was apalled and quickly shut down her observation. Yesterday morning Whitney noted that Neltje & my potaters were stinkin' up the
cupboard. Today Ames pulled out a wrapped biscuit from....a couple weeks ago. Ames is right...I don't eat leftovers.

3. I took pictures of my room rather than cleaning it. I was doing an online exam when I accidentally refreshed the page, submitting it before completion. I called up my teacher, and am waiting for it to be reset so I can do it all over again. Oh, brains!

4. I've been staying the night at Kim's--family friend--for the last couple nights. I got a full two pages of from Kim, with her best being: "I should write fortune cookies" and "Food additives give meaning to life." Due to the depth of our conversation and the ill-justice it would receive as only a THOUGHT on this blog post, I will be dedicating a new post to it entirely. Watch...it's good.

5. I signed a contract for spring/summer with two friends. The Colony. I had never been apartment shopping for myself before--I'd gone with Kristie last year, but my previous choices were based off of knowing someone at the apartment complex. So.....c'mon, summer! Bring what you will!!!

6. I accepted DISNEY!!!! I will be going August something with Kristie and Neltje. Can you say BEST THING EVER?! I took some time deciding on this matter, but after wise words of wisdom from friends, strangers, and animals I decided on accepting. When else will I be in the most magical place in the WORLD?!

Comments

Unknown said…
I've just one question---am I a 'friend, stranger, or an animal'?

your mother
Cecilly said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cecilly said…
Yes. ha ha ;) I dare not answer it, or I may not be given the address of our new home. ;( I'm walking on tiptoes on this matter!