and I'm still breathing

life is a flurry of wonder.
I love comic sans--the font.

In one week's time, I have:



  • deprived myself of sleep to finish a marketing case competition--completely extra-curricular, but it became more important and relevant to me than school
  • KAYAKED for the first time!!!
  • failed at going to the gym. Working out, what?

  • taken [and essentially failed] a test I studied my butt off for
  • finished the Hunger Banquet. BAM. Fulfilling. Gratifying.
  • come closer to several best friends
  • stressed my mind out writing a paper I thought was due today--only to find out I turned it in one week early. Oh, I heart my life.
  • got over the most aggravating sickness ever-no more blowing snot on the people next to me in class, dang it all. 
  • experienced Hun Cal Fro Yo for the first time. Okay... or Red Mango.
  • have eaten out the most time in one week of my entire life, prolly
  • wrote a sentence just a'barely that makes 0 sense
  • applied for a different job, and put in my two week's for my current job


this is a li'l more long-term. Like summer.
See, Kristie is wearing the pink. ha ha 
UP n' coming... in the next two days;

  • pull off a rocking service project for PBL
  • visit teach!
  • visit some friends in Northern Utah (Namely the Stone family and Malynne...!!!)
  • Festival of Colors
  • Another case competition (just can't get enough)
  • solidify spring/summer classes
  • plot ways to take over world
  • write a letter to the editor
  • mourn BYU's loss in March Madness

Comments

Rhet said…
And within several weeks, you will be in Cedar City with your best friend Rhet to attend Godspell.
Cecilly said…
Rhet, I heart you! I'm seeing what I can do to make that happen. :) Please, oh please happen!!!