let's not forget

As far as Provo driving is concerned:

  1. We love free stuff. Like TURN SIGNALS. Use 'em.
  2. Pedestrians: you may think you  have the right of way, but don't forget... I'm bigger. :)
I was driving my merry little self to work today and this car in the lane next to me started to get awfully close to me; I watched for a moment to see if they were just a little off, or if they really thought they were in my lane. If you want to get in front of me, cool. Use your turn signal. Otherwise I assume you're drunk or asleep, and need me to honk at you to wake you up.

Comments

Rhet said…
SO cec, I love this. Your true colors :) Jk. I laughed a lot though. I do have apologizing to do. I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY! I'm not doing Facebook for lent (really original I know) and consequently I don't get birthday reminders anymore... :/ and I know lovers should memorize birthdays but it just slipped my mind. PLEASE DON"T HATE! I will double make it up to you this summer. PS I'm blogging again as well. Stalk each other? I think YES. ANYWAY I feel real bad, and HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Love ya cec!