A mission?

I found this blog post unfinished. It was from March 22, 2011 (this year). I thought I'd post it for kicks n' giggles and date it to its correct date.... 
-Oct. 18, 2011

One year from now I could be gone. To another place gone. I'm very much planning on a mission: school over the summer, Disney in the fall, start my papers in January as I do school. Then...g'bye.

I can't imagine life without secular knowledge, and the opportunity to have technological research at my fingertips. No googling something. No e-mailing five people as I'm taking care of seven other small tasks. My whole life, my everything will be completely focused. I can't even fathom how much that will change me. But I'm excited. I'm excited to be a part of something bigger than myself--to share the knowledge of principles that bring me so much happiness. That, if I were to fully live them, I would be forever changed.

Comments