"But what will I WEAR?"

'dis 'es my life
The Grinch. "But what will I WEAR?" translate that into real-life (not virtual, fake, or just kidding life. REAL life), and you have Cecilly at the crossroads of her life. When people ask me what I plan to do, I try to find a way to slyly get the point across that I don't know. But would I admit that? Not to anyone else but this open blog to whoever decides to care. *melodramatic sigh*

So, rather than life being a matter of choosing between two roads, my life is more like a maze. Where the heck is my string to guide me through? Bread crumbs, mebbe?

Recent changes/discoveries:
  • my current employment is finished next Wednesday; I'm excited for a change, and excited to learn & apply new skills in some other form of employment. Waitressing sounds fun!
  • I am addicted to extra-curricular involvement. I think I dedicate more time to extra things than school. While yes, it stresses me out, I would be completely dissatisfied with doing just school. Something about that thought makes me cringe.



my future? I think I'll sell balloons to small children.

Comments