This will be my year.

Two days. Twenty years. New me. 


This will be my year. 


I'm going to...

  • look like a girl 70% of the time (and yes, this is actually a feat)
  • hit the gym thrice a week (counting on Neltje for this)
  • be sincere
  • push myself out of my comfort zone--weekly
  • try to overcome my fear of people--they SCARE me! 
  • live and love my life in DISNEY!!!
  • maybe even date :)
  • laugh. laugh a lot.
  • develop a new sense of humor--of any sort
  • become better than pathetic at some coordination/athletic event
  • do a triathlon
  • return to Africa
  • make a scrapbook of life
  • mange my meager money
  • find a new fashion style
  • dance in the rain
  • learn etiquette
  • really LIVE my life

*~C'est La Vie~*

Comments

Kate Weber said…
Sounds exciting! I'm happy for you! You won't be a teenager anymore! It only gets better from here! You're awesome and I wish you luck in all of your goals! And happy birthday in two days!
Adrienne said…
I approve. I want to lose lots of baby weight this summer, so I will work out with you! And looking like a girl... I'm glad you're being ambitious. Ha ha. And play with Baby Jack before you move to Florida and we move to {insert cool place here}.
~Christine~ said…
Love your ambitions! You're awesome! Truly!