people with extra phone chargers are life-savers
Sugarland and Maroon 5 concert back-to-back? Umm....YES!!! If you have to ask, you are on drugs
HogWash Piggleberry Punch drinks are sorta yummy
Never. Say. Never. Justin Bieber....is kinda cool...saw his movie last night, and did enjoy it
people that speak French (Travis*Clara*) make the world go round...or stop me from failing
two exams in two days isn't as gruesome as one might think

a little spring dress does wonders for your mood
roommates do the darndest, nicest things sometimes
when roommates and sisters get together on someone else's facebook, THINGS happen; love is proclaimed to random people, and Backstreet Boys re-emerge
I bought my first ever lipstick today. I felt like mom, and I feel so ready to be a girl. Lipstick is just classy.
girl nights out on the town (or Wal-Mart) are so relaxing. Be freaks in the store, get cookie dough, watch a chick flick, and life is good.
I watched My Girl, and I was BAWLING. not just sorta crying--this was full-on frightteningly bawling. Racking my body. That movie just...epitomizes innocence and youth.
Yogurtland will always be my happy place.

Comments

Clara said…
YES!!!! j'aime parler francais avec toi!