it's all about your fatitude

I'm going to do the HCG diet.

Why?

Because...

Moses supposes his toeses are roses
I'm scared to

I love sleeping in my bathrobe
Kristie and Neltje are
I like putting lipstick on before bed
Why not?
French is a beautiful language
I can blog about something new
I miss Africa

I've never done a "diet" before
It's 1 a.m. and raining outside
Makes for good memories
I ate tots in bed. And loved it.
My face is pudgy. And that's not all, that's not all...
My deposit for last year's rent came. $218.83 I didn't know I'd be getting. Booyah.

I don't believe that I can do it
I am addicted to hair highlights
An adventure it will be
I think I'm ready to give something up I've held onto for two years too long

To prove to myself that I am in control of my life.

Comments

Adrienne said…
What?!!?? You are NOT fat! Look at me... I am a porkster who just had a baby:) Where are you getting HCG? I know a lot of people that it worked really well for.
Cecilly said…
Perhaps not FAT, but chubby & perhaps a wee bit overloaded, oui oui! Point being--you just had a baby. I just had a lack of self-control. Neltje's mom got it from somewhere...something about a black market, shady deal in Mexico... ha ha. Who did it that you know of?
Clara said…
Cec, what did you hold onto for two years too long??
ps. you could toss the diet and just go running with meeeeeeeee ;)
je t'aime mon amie
Kimberly said…
Do Not I repeat DO NOT do that diet!!!!! it is totally unhealthy, and you will gain everything back and then some when you stop the drops!!!Trust me I did it!!!!!many friends have had the same experience!!!! AND MOST OF ALL YOU ARE BEauTIfuL just the way you are!
Anonymous said…
Cec, diet is one thing, HCG=starving yourself. You lose weight fast cuz you're on a 500 calorie diet, aka, starving yourself. I think you're gorgeous but I also know the feeling of wanting to lose some weight, how about asking Sally what she did for Miss Utah :) it worked and was healthy.