the final 19




19 days left of being 19. I am stoked. to recap this year, the top 19 things...

....I learned
  1. My attitude determines my life--where I go, who I meet, what I do
  2. I can't control everything. Life happens.
  3. I learn every day from the people around me
  4. All roommates--Mandy, Melanie, Erin, Whitney, Amy, or Neltje--are the best to talk to after a fun date, a hard day, or when you've got something on my mind
  5. Friends always pull through when given a chance
  6. Everyone may move on to different phases in life, but that doesn't mean I'm "behind"
  7. Nachos should not be a staple college food
  8. Accept my own flaws, but not let them overrule who I want to become
  9. Living in guilt makes life heavy and difficult to bear. I've been given citizenship to this country, and I can't live life in guilt of that. BUT I can live in hope and action to make something of my position
  10. Missionaries are fun to write, think about, send packages to, and support
  11. When I really need to get up, I can. Otherwise, don't count on it
  12. Nine o'clock class is best
  13. Living in Africa is pretty much my best decision ever made
  14. I can make friends with any person I really have an interest in coming to know
  15. Sometimes people have let me down, but that does, in no wise, mean that I can no longertrust them
  16. Memories last a lifetime
  17. Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what I wanted
  18. You live and you learn, as far as relationships go....
  19. Life's most exciting adventures happen when you are forgetting to search for them

Comments

Awww, I miss you! If you make it to Disney World this Fall (I'm sure we will) I will definetly use your perks, if you'll let me. Thanks for the comment.