crossroads

I don't know... what to think of life right now. I'm somehow looking for something which feels fulfilling to me. Not to what people expect of me, but what do I want?
Do I love international work the way I think I do? Do I like business? I love kids. Do I want to pursue a career with that, or hope that in life I am able to work with kids more?

Family has been it's own little ball of joyous stress. :) Whether it be the natural [or..I hope natural!] arguing that comes with sisterhood or trying to be helpful and comforting to other siblings, I just haven't expected anything that has come.

But... c'est la vie! "La vie!"

"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."

Comments

Adrienne said…
Ah sisterhood. I think you should be the best Auntie to baby Jack in 6 weeks! I'm sure Buckwheat is vying for the title:)
Cecilly said…
If she is, I think we both know who will win that title. ;) ha ha