what love is

Valentine's Day is approaching, and love is in the air.

Noooooo, not that kind of love. The love I mean is  when....


your mom sends you new shoes she bought for herself because you mentioned that your shoes made your feet ache

those shoes mom sent had some small monies in them. :)

when you run with your best friend, she'll run behind you on the track so you can pick a wedgie

(yes, I just announced that on my blog....)

your roommate will stay up with you as you rant & rave about the latest happenings

your sister lets you mooch off her for free laundry services

your best friend invites you to Yogurtland's special deal day thingymajigger

your mom patiently answers the phone when you ask her the seventh cooking question of the day


when your best friend dutifully wakes you up every morning at 7:30 or 8:00 for scripture study

when your sister consistently reads and comments on your blog. ;) 
I do TOO exist!

Comments

Clara said…
I couldn't love this more! (:
shellyj said…
I once told my mom that we were going to successfully survive on $6 for the remainder of the week. Two days later I got a Subway card in the mail and a note saying "Dinner's on me!". I love mommies. :)
Cecilly said…
Nashelle, that is the cutest story! Moms really do save the day...
Angela said…
This is the greatest thing I've ever read!!! Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I might just steal your idea :) Love you!