powerful wind. brilliant sunsets. sparkling waterfalls.

I have a lovecrush on life once again.
seems I got in a small, dangerous bout of self-pity. 


but, I realized everything I love about life:


7:30 a.m. scripture study with Clara... even if I'm still doped on Nyquil some of the time
Jenica's powerful words: "we're not preparing for life anymore... we're livin it!  livin the dream."
Realizing I kinda, sorta love being a nerd in my own *special* way. yes, I do homework on Friday nights... and I genuinely feel happy with life.
Running with Clara & Hilary in the bitter cold...smiles on our faces
Getting creative with making ends meet
Starting to make my journal cute...like old times 
Daydreaming
Deciding where I want to work: P&G
Realizing how incredible the experiences I've had while in school are, such as the Boston competition and soon Wake Forest in North Carolina. My excitement runs deep.
Cleaning my room in preparation for the tornado that always runs through it by 10 p.m., only to be cleaned again that same  night

Comments

Adrienne said…
Yay for The Vow and Hunger Games. I can't wait for both of these delightful movies. Probably not as cool as seeing Yogi Bear on opening night, but they'll do.
Cecilly said…
Hear hear! I mean, neither one of these premiers calls for a onesie. Or a picnic basket, for that matter.