1,2,3

my feet hit the pavement and in my head I focused on breathing in: 1,2,3; out: 1,2,3. I finally found the enjoyable rhythm of running. I went running both today as well as last night after a successful day: from Wednesday to Friday afternoon, our Wake Forest team (AKA my new family: Tyler, Ryan, Amie) practiced a case. Tell you what, I'm getting beat down of tiredness. but.... c'est la vie! This is the day. Every week we do a practice case, I grow so much as an individual and teammate. Learning to be open-minded, friendly.... and tired. :)

I took a break--treated myself to watching Mentalist, then Lord of the Rings with my WF group. Kay, Lord of the Rings was cool and all, but... wow. really long. maybe I was just more tired than I thought, but it was reaaaaalllly long.

crashed the minute I got home, and slept in to repent of my week of sleeplessness. then.. hit the pavement again.

Clara & I hit up town to get those essentials: the overwhelming nylons aisle, confusing cosmetics, and loving Valentines aisles. When I got home, I was delighted to see my name on a package in the mail. Adrienne, Nathan, and Elliott send a good luck or Wake Forest. I realized how much I love my family. Those little things make a big difference.

So.... 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon and I still haven't touched any homework.

Uh-oh.

Comments