hum dih dee doo dah day



So, life is chill.
I'm really happy.

I was blog-stalking myself (which should be illegal or something), and I found Cecilly from March of this year to be so interesting. My life is different in many ways than I could have imagined. A post I was looking at was talking about doing Disney in the Fall, then starting my papers January, and mission-bound come April.

Now....
I opted out of Disney because campus opportunities were too wonderful to pass up
I am planning on an internship next summer
I'm not so sure I want to put my availability for August, even. There are still chapters of my life-book left unwritten, and I don't want to get ahead of myself and miss out writing them.... ;)


But, I have realized that everything is going to work out splendidly. Beautifully. Wonderfully


I'm going to be in the real-world very soon, and that thought makes me inexpressibly excited.

For now, I fill my days with pinterest, schoolwork, stress, running around, getting stuff done, and become a better person.

My nights I fill with laundryroom Nathaniel phone chats, Clara pillow-talk, those things I didn't get done during the day, and daydreaming as I fall asleep.

hum dih dee doo dah day this is the life.

Comments