my fairytale


I have a fairytale.

I don't understand why he came into my life,
I don't know how long he'll be here,
but I smile a lot.
and giggle late at night.

My head is in the clouds more than probably safe,
my heart is letting more walls be broken than I am comfortable admitting,
but I don't feel reckless.

He is neverendingly kind, caring, genuine, & sweet.
Everything mushy that chick flicks tout:
except he's real.
and for now, I can have that.

but not for long.
he leaves in a month. good boy.


Together, we learn.

I'm learning to trust, learning that nice people really exist... learning how it feels to be admired.
it's a weird feeling.
he's teaching me to care: to look beyond myself and see the best in others, to care about them as individuals.

all in all, this is a pleasant fairy tale.

Comments

Chloe said…
oh fairytales are so wonderful. I loved the picture thing--how'd you do it. And I loved the blog itself. Which princess are you?