I knew today was good when....


I woke up at 9:00
for my 9:00 meeting.

and as I ran out the door, I grabbed my "My Little Pony" fruit snacks and Nature Valley snack bar thing.
Delicious breakfast.

Thank you, General Mills.

And thank you, General Mills, for the kind rejection. I still love you as a company and will visit back in two years or so.

In prepping for my General Mills internship interview, I really did fall in love with the company. It's somewhere I would LOVE to see myself end up. Someday in the forever distant future.

So, even though I'm not the bee's knees, I really am happy.

Being "rejected" answered my stress level about having to commit to a full time position the next year. Things as far as school, interning, & mission are still hazy.

Comments

Adrienne said…
They are the ones missing out. Does that mean you get to come out and be the aunty nanny in Chi-Town?
Cecilly said…
Dude..... I'm seriously considering.