Week 68: Right Before My Eyes

I don`t know where to begin with the miracles of the week. Being reunited with Hermana Nuñez is CHANGING MY LIFE. I have seen so many miracles I can´t even begin to describe them all. 

One of which is with Hermana Reyes, a fellow house-mate. It`s so true that as we serve, our love grows. I love her so much and am so happy to have been with her in her last days here. She told us no one has ever treated her so well, that she has never felt below us in any sense, has always felt just so happy. That comment is engraven on my heart. But, this week has been marvelous. We made breakfast, decorated her bed, sang & danced for her :), and just... treated her like every person should be treated. 

I feel so full of love this week. At the beginning of my service as a missionary, my goal was to learn to love. And this week, I saw it blossom. We have an investigator, Carlos, who just radiates faith. Yesterday we had a lesson with him in the house of a member, and he stayed afterward talking with the family. I just want to give him a hug (but no worries, I don`t) because I just love him so much! He reminds me of dad... humble, gentle, just... he`s my Dad. Estella, our investigator who has done the 2 service projects for the youth of the ward is going to be baptized this week, and her grown children are now going to church, too. Selvin, a 15-year-old recent convert--the grandson of Estella--showed us he has 10 or so hymns memorized on his recorder. There are innumerable blessings, miracles right before our eyes.

Comments