Week 67: Imagine my surprise

Imagine my surprise to get a new companion this week, and have it be MY trainer. Hermana Nuñez, take 2. We are going to be serving togethr as sister training leaders. She is INCREDIBLE, and I feel so very excited to serve with her again. I can feel the Spirit so strongly with her so quickly, and.... I couldn`t be happier. It is ging to be an incredible transfer. 
Speaking of, it`s been a tiring couple days, and I have a slight cold to show for it. But, we sang today in the transfer meeting, frog voices and all. 

I love the week of changes for many reasons. The light in the eyes of the news, the incredible new companions, seeing those that are so ready to train be called up to the plate, being able to write President Klein twice, getting a little training-direction from President ... TETRIS. :) All in all, I truly couldn´t be happier. I have no doubt in my mind every one of these changes is inspired of Heavenly Father. I loved seeing so many people training. People who didn`t expect it. It makes me think of Elder Holland`s talk, ¨Laborers in the Vineyard¨ when he talks about the gratitude of those who receive blessings without expecting it. That was Hermana Orgill. That was Hermana Ventura. That was Hermana Sherman, Hermana Ashcraft, Hermana Harrison. I loved seeing it. He calls us, He qualifies us. It`s nothing we do by ourselves. It is truly by His grace that it`s even possible. I am so grateful Heavenly Father sees fit that I have the opportunity to be with Hermana Nuñez again. I think I need to wash from her memory the sad, timid, quiet, frustrated Hermana Francisco from the first part of my mission. I think the miracle right now is the miracle that Heavenly Father has worked in this mission. The change in His servants going out to the vineyard.

All in all, miracles, miracles, miracles. 

1. Waiting for the new missionaries at the airport. Yes, we got a li´l hungry for ice cream cones.
 2. My trainer and now my fellow sister-training-leader... Hermana Nuñez, from Mexico.




Comments