pros and cons (of today/Tuesday/I really should get to sleep)

Bad news first; get it out of the way.


cons:
uh... missed that 8 a.m. class. again.
didn't get to talk to Boy.


pros:
I saved quite lit'rally hundreds of dollars on a suit by shopping at Plato's Closet. Full suit for $16. LOVE MY LIFE.
Hit up gym for fifth day in row. I feel good, oh I feel so good. That and I am hungry every moment of the day, too.
Temple with Eve & Marzipan was really needed. I felt a lot of guidance that was previously missing.
Marzipan and I had a heart-to-heart. I learned a lot.
Made dinner, did laundry, cleaned, packed, AND made goodies. Yes, I am being domesticated. and....I kinda like it.

I leave for BOSTON in FOUR HOURS!!!! I'm so excited and nervous. Excited to meet new people and nervous about the challenge of a 24-hour case!

And in life: everything will work out delightfully.
Now if I could just talk to Boy before he leaves for ten months..... :)

Comments