get outta town

note: 
"going out" involves:
(1) being of legal drinking age OR having a "fake." I was unaware. And when asked where my fake was, I stared blankly back. :) Oh, innocence.


going out with NYU girls was so much fun....until the whole underage, go-back-to-the-hotel-alone thing.

we won the Boston case competition--"CUIBE." My teammates (Adam, Wilfried, & Luke) inspire me. I only wish I were a quarter as intelligent, driven, & dedicated. I will try.

I will never tire of flights

I need to get me a carry-on luggage, rather than that hideous & heavy red duffel bag from someone in Africa...

sometimes I get my cereal nutrients in the form of rice crispy & cap'n crunch treats

it's okay to be wrong. owning up to being wrong makes you more of a person, not less.

98% of my life is freak-out moments over things which don't deserve freaking out about

visiting Harvard campus inspired me once more towards grad school. (not there! but somewhere...)











Comments