Week 76: These are not our miracles

We have determined that these are not our miralces. 
This is not our area, and 
these are not our investigators. 

It is His.

We are trying to consacrate our work to Him. Wholly, completely.


Our investigators are slowly but surely progressing along. They have MANY, MANY, many questions, especially about prophets and the Book of Mormon. I have never have to study so intensely as I am now, and I love it. In every moment, I have a Liahona, the scriptures, or ¨Jesus the Christ¨ on my lap, studying intently. Curious investigators excite me, because I am a curious person. 

Other highlights included speaking on Sunday about faith. Now, if Heavenly Father doesn`t just know that is exactly what I needed, I don`t know what`s what. 
Being drenched from head to tiny pinkie toe was a good time--and the roads flooding nearly every day. 
Power going out at 6:30 p.m. in the whole city and having to enter early and live by candle-light.
Divisions with other sister missionaries. 
Incredibly spiritual multi-zone conference with President Klein. 

Comments