Week 70: learning, winds, dentures

Well, wasn`t that the most spiritual General Conference of my LIFE??
My list of questions was a page long,
answers found several-pages-long,
my heart left so utterfly full of hunger for more,
hands ready to work,
mouth ready to share with every living soul,
and desires greater than my own capability.
My list of questions and pages of answers proves that Heavenly Father is so aware of MY needs.
My heart left full of hunger shows I have so wonderfully more to learn.
My mouth ready to share with every living soul was put to action today when we stood up in the big yellow school busand preached the word in front of the whole bus.
My desires greater than my own capability teach me to put my trust in Him.
This week, the winds blew.
Estella has fallen (spiritually) and she can´t seem to get up.
However, the Priesthood session was incredible--yes, we felt quite DEVIOUS to be in the chapel watching it (in the gringo room, mind you), but it was allowed! :)
As a house full of 5 sisters (yes, we`re at or past capacity in our tiny two bedroom, 1 bathroom house), we like to discussdoctrines and learn from each other.
As President told me: 
¨All traditions are GONE.¨ Before, the San Pedro Sula Mission had many traditions, patterns, the way things hadalways been. We´re in a new time, where there is no TIME for patterns to develop. For example, Hermana Baird, the INCREDIBLE sister missionary who I live with, trained after SIX weeks. Didn`t even FINISH her ¨First 12 Weeks¨ training program. Now, in her 3rd transfer in the mission, she´s training TWO at the same time. Heavenly Father is workingmiracles because there is no SET way to do this work. There are not sufficient sisters to be TRAINING, and add on top of that, we need the best of the best. Heavenly Father is calling and preparing. 
I want dentures. As I brushed my teeth yesterday, a crown on my tooth broke right in half. Uhhh..... yeah, dentures it is. We determined that possibly it happened from being in air conditioning during conference (a rare treat) to going outside in the less-than-cool air. (quite normal). Well, that was that.

Comments