Week 38: quick li´l message of the week

Yeah, time flies. I´ve been working on office schtuff for the last couple hours instead of writing.
This week I´ve seen how amazing the Atonement is--that broken families can be healed by the power of it. That the temple dedication is coming up on Sunday, and how amazingly happy I am for the people of Honduras to have the temple here. That this week Hermana Tolliver and I decided why it´s so hard to accept compliments--because we´d rather just recipricate and throw the attention to someone else. That that is not the same as humility. 
We had a powerful family home evening where the woman was the sister of a member. She says she's Catholic and never wants to change, but the Spirit was palpable. I know she will feel the radiance of this truth. She wanted us to teach her KIDS. Proof that she can feel that there is something here that they can´t find anywhere else. I love the work.
I got me a baby kid CTR ring in Spanish. Happy 22nd to moi! Oh, and we had a scrumptious dinner with Sister Veirs with no face break-out. This was a very good week.


Comments