Week 27: Christmastime down, New Year here we CCCCOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmastime just happened!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved talking to everyone at home! No lie, I was nervous at first to call, because I wondered what I was supposed to say, wondered if there were expectations. But, it was refreshing. We spent Christmas Eve with the mission president and his wife, as well as the office staff. Delicious dinner, sang Christmas songs, and got little gifts, then went back to our apt with the 5 hermanas as the carnival going on outside our house blared us to sleep. It was definitely a DIFFERENT Christmas. :) They celebrate a lot more... loudly... here. Fireworks, loud musics, carnival lights... guaranteed good time. 
This week we are searching high and low for new investigadors, and working in a more affluent area. So.. I kinda have to put in effort to get ready. Some days. Quite the difference. :) 
I´m in the mission office now working to put together a mission magazine that is going to go out on Monday, so I´ve used up most of my writing time, so I´ve got to go. Love it! Love you all! Happy NEWWWWWW YEAR! Someone drink some egg nog for me. Not that I even like it, but I feel like it is appropriate for New Years. 
Pics: making cookies with Sister Veirs, mission president´s wife. ]Cookie p-days are kinda the best. And we are kinda fatties. :) She is adorable! And... I might have taught her PINTEREST! Best p-day of my life. 
Pic of my agenda because we have three people in our companionship now!!!






Comments