things to say

my typical day involves a little of this:


I grossly underestimated the number of t-shirts and yoga pants I'd be wearing.
and the number of showers I'd remember to take
you know you're in trouble when Old McDonald's farm starts having dinosaurs, elephants, and lions
sign of the apocalypse: I don't even touch my computer between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
I've freshened up on the alphabet, nursery rhymes, shapes, colors, gurgling and other weird sounds, singing, waking up at a timely hour, cooking, and doing laundry-- traits my companions will surely be entertained by. that or future hubby
sometimes in the evening, I read. Yeah, that unheard of joy that never happens during the school year
I'm learning to relax
and I even crack open that Spanish MTC guide when I feel motivated
and try not to think of my pathetic social life here
I feel myself maturing and growing emotionally--which doesn't come cheap
catching up on Once Upon a Time by night


and being entertained by this:


learning to cook from the masters
seeing what love is
dance parties
baby shower invites
being introduced to Downton Abbey


 hard to believe that a mere 11 days ago, my life looked a little like this:


sleepovers with Clara and Carrie
discovering what true friendship is
lunch date with Kristie: seeing her for the last time for the next 2 years
Best Marketing Student of the Year. Cha. :)
horseback riding
St. George temple
grading a massive number of finals
surviving my own finals
maintaining a stellar 3.5 GPA
watching my friends and peers graduate, secretly wishing I'd decided to join them

Comments

Chloe said…
Aw Cec!

ELLIOT IS ADORABLE! and...you are too?

I miss you so much. Isn't this summer so drastically different than last?

:) I hope you are having the best time (and adventures) and seriously...no computer between 7 to 7...I would DIE. Just sayin'.