Would you still love me if I failed?

I'm down to my FINAL final exam, and I'm at breaking point. (yeah, I know, this is nothing compared to law school, Adrienne, so I have no right to talk. but still...)

I was going to ask a friend, "Would you still love me if I failed?" (note: "failing" in this instance isn't an F. It's failing to me... use your creativity to determine that point.) 

As I was about to ask, I realized that more importantly: would I still love myself if I failed? 
If, on this final, I just tanked. Just... let myself fail. Went to bed without studying any more. Didn't try to figure this out. I wouldn't hate myself, but................okay, maybe I would. I find it impossible to give up. I can't be beaten by a test. Even if I end up failing, I'll go down fighting. 

So.... come what may. 
And I'll tell you what: I love it. 

Comments

Adrienne said…
Elliott will shake his head and tell you he doesn't care if you fail. As long as you give him snacks, push him on his tricycle, and read him stories... he does not care your GPA.
Cecilly said…
Ummmmm can I get there soon enough, then?