that drizzle

you know that feeling when you turn the shower head on and the water sprays out of it, almost scaring you?

today when I turned on the shower and was frightened (as per usual) by that jet of water, I thought that after 12 years of showering I should probably be accustomed to it, yet it still catches me off guard.

I thought about this throughout the duration of my shower, and wondered how many showers I've had in my lifetime. (This is the inner Cecilly nerd shining through, btw.)

Note: mathematical calculations approaching: Assuming that I started showering at age 8 and showered somewhere between every other day and every day (we'll call it 0.7), that totals to 3,321 showers. that includes Africa cold bucket-water showers, mind you. ;)

just something to think about.

Comments