Playlist of the Year

In school, an English professor gave his class (I wasn't in the class) an assignment to make a soundtrack of their life, or something related to that train of thought. 

I never ended up making a soundtrack of my life, but this week I was thinking about how much I love music and how it helps me express how I am feeling. This last year was a roller coaster, that's for sure, and I went through many songs--so I compiled a playlist of the year
One song per month
No exceptions.
For several months, multiple songs were in the running, but I ruled it down to the top 12:




January: "Ball Cap" -Glen Templeton
February: "Just Give Me A Reason" -Pink
March: "What Are Words" -Chris Medina
April: "All About Us" -Owl City
May: "Spark" -Allred
June: "Give It All" -He Is We
July: "Catch My Breath" -Kelly Clarkson
August: "And Run" -He is We
September: "Breathe" -He is We 
October: "Lego House" -Ed Sheeran
November: "Karma" -J. Wride
December: "Clean" -Taylor Swift


Sneak Peak to the 2015 Playlist:

January: "Take Your Time" -Sam Hunt

Comments