Of these things I am certain

Indulging myself guiltily in girl fantasies today by looking at rings was fabulous. You know what I mean. J
St. George was a dream of a party

I will conquer Austin and Travis at the Nationals Flags Quiz app
Cliff-jumping is a thrill
Finally, I feel comfortable enough with who I am to not feel the need to always wear shorts over my suit. this is big for me, mkay?
This pageant frightens me still

I love my job
I am going to go on a mission. I just need to strengthen my testimony a lot in the meantime

I think I’ve been to my college ward…. Four times? ... this summer

I haven't been to my apartment in a week
The nine-hour drive last night that should have been only four hours was a party at first, but in the last hour I wanted to eat every person’s face off.
Waking up to the rumble of thunder is a beautiful thing
I have to go to the bathroom
The Taylor Swift song, “The Story of Us” is cute
I don’t even like food anymore
I’m going to New YORK in a month
It is now July
I want to do something crazy. Like what Neltje did..... I don't feel adventuresome
Harry Potter 7 looks EPIC



Comments