I am pretty confused in life right now.

I know I want to go on a mission, but I can't seem to figure out a timing that I feel particularly happy for. I don't know if I should graduate before I go, or leave one semester to come back to so I can re-connect with companies and actually have a stable job upon graduation.

---short intermission as Cecilly falls in LOVE with the people downstairs who baked cookies; the scent is travelling through my open window and entirely captivating me--

There's this boy I can't figure out. I've never been more conflicted in this category IN MY LIFE. My world is literally upside-down right now, and my paradigms are shifting daily. I hate it.

I don't know what I want to do for work: development-related, or strictly business & marketing?

Comments

Adrienne said…
Go for him:) You never know until you try it out. The worst that can happen is a breakup. You may just find something wonderful you've been missing.

I would just graduate before you go. That way you can come back and start grad school. I can apply for you while you are gone. Just don't forget to take the GMAT/GRE/LSAT/MAT/DAT/MCAT before you go. Just leaving all those options for you.