looking at the week

I finally learned why we're told by our dentist to floss... you can get cavities from not flossing! Who knew?? My attribute my ignorance to the third grade trip to the dental school--for which I was the only kid in my class that wasn't scheduled to go with all my class, so I went later all by my lonesome self. I probably cried.

 I'm having my first (and last) root canal.

Pageants scare me.
I'm doing a pageant in two weeks.

I signed up for Netflix--probably the best decision of the week. And yes, "Mentalist" is number 1 on my queue, followed by "A Little Princess."

I've let down a couple people due to my poor time management skills, and I regret it.

For the first time in my life, I stayed at a hotel with my family. And it was only in Salt Lake; so close to "home."

We may have spent 4 hours and more money than my life is worth on furniture for the St. George house.

The Manti Pageant was a great experience. On the way down, Travis & I rocked the National Flags quiz game. On the way home, Hayley, James, Travis, and I had some really neat conversations, which are still causing me to reflect.

Food makes me sick.

When I feel underappreciated by someone, I don't feel hurt--I feel angry.

Graduating in April or December and then working in marketing is looking so tempting. I'm so uncertain about this mission thing... I need to put a lot of thought (*and prayer and fasting*) into it, but I'm getting so scared about it. And it's becoming a much greater sacrifice than I anticipated. How selfish of me... Just a lot of thinking to do.

I don't know who the heck I am, but I don't think I'll ever wake up and just know.

18 unlabeled messages in my inbox frightens me.

I'm kinda, sorta feeling so over school.
 
My grade in French last semester makes me cry. Lowest grade I've ever gotten. But...c'est la vie!  

"Les Mis" (unabridged style) is now FINISHED.

Official: I will be living at Canyon Terrace next year.
Kid History Episode 5 is HILARIOUS. pretty sure I wet my pants with delight.  


Comments

austin said…
I didnt realize we could leave comments :) for this one i will say.... you will never beat me at the flag game.